Save the Penguin Ice Breaker Game
Take turns to tap the ice blocks and keep the penguin safely balanced on the remaining ice blocks. The objective of the game is to ensure the penguin stays on the ice block for the longest time. The last person who drops the penguin loses. Suitable for ages 3 and above
Rules of the game
- Assemble the ice tray by inserting the ice blocks and feet into the frame.
- Place the penguin onto any of the blocks.
- Spin the spinner and follow the instructions of the quadrant where the arrow lands.
- Tap the ice blocks with the hammer according to the colour indicated on the spinner.
- If the penguin falls when a player hits the ice, that player loses.
- A game that is hilarious and full of suspense
- Easy to set up
- Suitable for parties and floor games
- Enhances manual skills, reasoning and social interaction
Note: Colour may vary slightly from illustration.